Monday 6 February 2017

THANK YOU MESSAGE FROM THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT GENERAL( PG ) AOY



I will bless the Lord at all times:His praise shall continually be in my mouth (Psalm 34:1). The credit for the success of the AOY election first and foremost goes to the Almighty God, The Self-Existing Mighty One, The King of Kings, The Uncreated Lord of All and The God that Ruleth in the Affairs of Men for the peace and safety AOY enjoyed before, during and after the election. I am heavily indebted to Him for His Grace that birthed my emergence as the first elected President general of Association of Obio/Akpor Youths. 

Secondly, my profound gratitude goes to the founder of AOY Evangelist T C Wanyanwu from Ward 14 Rukpokwu for conceiving such brilliant idea as creating Association of Obio/Akpor Youths which today has metamorphosed into the choice platform that youths of Obio/Akpor are always proud to identify with. Meka, Sir. To the immediate past caretaker committee and electoral committee led by Dimkpa-andy Laro O I say a very big thank you for working tireless despite the rancour that ensued before you people came onboard, you and your team came in and battled it and conquered. 

To my two brothers Marvin Chinda and PRIESTLEY NNA you have both written your names in gold that since 2012 till date you two were the brain behind the success of this great house and I say a very big thank you. To Kelvin C. Amadi, if I were to choose a blood related brother in in my next world i will choose you thank you very very much. To Mr Allwell Chinwor thank you for having faith in me. 

To my family thank you. Finally, I sincerely appreciate all those who fasted and prayed for a peaceful and successful AOY election, campaigned for me, voted for me and in one way or the other supported me. You all served as vessels through which God made this victory a reality and I must say that I am most overwhelmed by your show of solidarity and trust, may God bless you all and raise great men and women to support your course in your time of need. 

Once again, I am grateful for this great privilege to serve as the first elected AOY President General and with your support I pledge to unrelentlessly steer AOY to greater heights. Together we shall make AOY great again.
RUMUWENEM ANU MEKA

#Long_Live_AOY #Long_Live_OBALGA #Long_Live_Rivers_State
Amadi Promzy Chimenem
PRESIDENT GENERAL ASSOCIATION OF OBIO/AKPOR YOUTHS (AOY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AOY Hub (News/Articles)

AddToAny

http://go.ad2up.com/afu.php?id=1028393